Our Chapel seats 200 people, is warm and comforting to give you the opportunity to say goodbye personally and respectfully.
Alternatively there are many other locations that you can have the funeral service. Talk to us about arranging a funeral
What Makes Supremacy Unique and Why Choose Our Company?
Our experienced funeral directors, Belinda, Donna and Fiona, are committed to supporting you every step of the way from the point of first contact, to the day of the funeral and beyond.
- We are an all-lady, family owned, traditional funeral parlour.
Built in 1952, our purpose built home is a traditional funeral parlour with on-site parking, a beautiful Chapel as well as offices, family rooms, and our own viewing rooms and on-site mortuary.
- We entrust your loved one in the hands of our qualified lady Mortician, Rose.
Rose will respectfully and gracefully look after your loved one until the day of the funeral.
Our Mortician is fully trained and experienced to ensure your loved one is cared for.
- We take a minimum of 4 – 6 staff on the day of the funeral
This is to ensure that all your needs are met and everything runs smoothly and in a dignified manner.
- We can provide Pall Bearers on the day of the service, or they can be supplied by your own family
As we never take less than 4 staff, we are always available to assist in carrying the coffin on the families behalf.
- All funeral arrangements can be made in the comfort of your own home.
We have many comfortable arranging rooms to accommodate your family, but if requested we can visit you at home.
- We have our own fleet of vehicles.
No hidden hire fees are at the cost of our families. We have a black funeral Hearse and two black family cars or mourning cars available if required.
- We have a wide network of clergy and celebrants to lead the funeral service
including Reverend Ministers, Pastors, Priests and a Catholic Celebrant (former Priest) who can speak fluent Italian and conduct English/Italian services. We also have many experienced female and male non-religious Civil Celebrants that will lead a beautiful celebration of life. We will decide with you, what is right for your family.
- We do not require payment before the funeral.
We send the account out afterwards, to allow the family to focus on making their last goodbye as special as it can be without the worry of the cost of a funeral.
- We have our own unique chapel to ensure your farewell is personal and graceful and the ultimate care is given to you and your family. For more images follow the link below
Learn More About Our In-House Chapel →
~What Our Families Say About Us~
“After losing my father in law suddenly, I have never felt so lost and confused.
Suddenly we were speaking to a lady named Belinda.
Belinda was like an angel in disguise, she helped us through such a tough, emotional time and gave us the guidance we needed. Belinda made the process of planning a funeral so smooth and easy, we could never say enough thank you’s in one life time.
On behalf of the Carlino family, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Thank you and God Bless”