Superior, Affordable, Prestige Priced Funerals
Funerals can be a celebration of life, a time to remember, a time to mourn, and a time to heal. A funeral is important as it provides a support system for you, your friends, family members and the community to come together as one.
Why Cremation Funerals?
Whether you choose cremation or burial, the essence of the funeral is still the same. Nothing about the actual funeral changes, all churches, chapels and funeral venues cater for both burial and cremation services.
Supremacy Ladies will guide you on everything you need to know about cremation funerals, from the point of first contact, the day of the funeral and beyond.
Funerals are not a requirement, if you wish to plan a direct cremation or private cremation for your loved one, talk to us about what you would like to do. We can help you, and organise everything from start to finish. A private cremation means no funeral service is held, we pick up your loved one, give them basic mortuary care, use an eco-friendly coffin and the cremation takes place. This is a much cheaper option to having a funeral and you can always have a memorial service later if you choose.
Crematoriums and Chapels we service regularly:
– Leura Memorial Gardens Chapel – Leura, Blue Mountains
– Rookwood Catholic Chapel – Rookwood
– Roockwood Chapels – Rookwood
– Woronora Chapel & Crematorium – Sutherland
– Forest Lawn Memorial Park – Leppington
– Macquarie Park Crematorium – Macquarie Park
– Northern Suburbs Memorial Gardens – North Ryde
– Eastern Suburbs Memorial Park (Botany Cemetery) – Matraville
– Norwood Park (Bathurst Crematorium) – Bathurst