“Our Family Caring for Your Family”
Three Generations of Compassionate and Experienced Funeral Directors
When someone you love has passed away, one of the hardest decisions is trusting someone to look after them and care for them as much as you do.
At Supremacy Funerals, we understand this and we look after your family member as if they are a part of our own family.
Every family is unique and everyone’s grief is unique; our understanding of this, is why we are known for being the most compassionate funerals team in the area.
Our Services Include:
- Cremation Funerals
- Private Cremations “No-Service-no-attendance” funerals
- Memorial Services
- Graveside Funerals or Outdoor Funerals
- Burials Services in all Cemeteries
- Vaults, Crypts and all Above Ground Interments
- Repatriations or Interstate Services
- Prepaid or Prearranged Funerals
What Makes Us Different?
Our experienced funeral directors, Belinda and Donna, are committed to supporting you every step of the way from the point of first contact, to the day of the funeral and beyond.
- We are an all-lady, family owned, traditional funeral parlour. Built in 1952, our purpose built home is a traditional funeral parlour with on-site parking, a beautiful Chapel as well as offices, family rooms, and our own viewing rooms and on-site mortuary.
- We entrust your loved one in the hands of our qualified lady mortician who will respectfully and gracefully look after your loved one until the day of the funeral.
- All funeral arrangements can be made in the comfort of your own home. We have many comfortable arranging rooms to accommodate your family, but if requested we can visit you at home.
- We have our own fleet of vehicles. No hidden hire fees are at the cost of our families. We have a black funeral Hearse and two black family cars or mourning cars available if required.
- We do not require payment before the funeral. We send the account out afterwards, to allow the family to focus on making their last goodbye as special as it can be without the worry of the cost of a funeral.
- We have our own unique chapel to ensure your farewell is personal and graceful and the ultimate care is given to you and your family.
Learn More About Our In-House Chapel →
~What Our Families Say About Us~
“After losing my father in law suddenly, I have never felt so lost and confused.
Suddenly we were speaking to a lady named Belinda.
Belinda was like an angel in disguise, she helped us through such a tough, emotional time and gave us the guidance we needed. Belinda made the process of planning a funeral so smooth and easy, we could never say enough thank you’s in one life time.
On behalf of the Carlino family, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Thank you and God Bless”